Strony

Monday, November 14, 2016

StyleWe Winter Wishlist

Long Prom Dresses
As you may already know, I love browsing through online shops 24/7 and StyleWe has become one of my favourites lately. And since winter season is approaching I decided to make a little wishlist with some pieces I'd like to have in my wardrobe.
I know that maybe this jumpsuit isn't necessarilly the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about winter fashion but I think I can be a great layering piece. Besides, it's an awesome thing to achieve fancy yet effortless look with.
Comfy sweater and a jacket. Do I have to say more? They're essential when it comes to cold weather.
This season I'm in love with velvet everything. Literally. Especially lingerie-like things, like cami above. They are so soft and perfect for the winter time as a layering piece.
And if you're feeling a bit fancier, this gorgeous velvet dress would be even more perfect for this time of the year (especialy holidays).

No comments:

Post a Comment